If you’re looking to visit a city in Canada for excitement and things to do, Toronto might be your best destination. With an estimated 5 million people in Toronto, there’s plenty of things to do as it’s the multicultural, entertainment, financial and business centre of Canada.
With such large population, it has pretty much everything you can think of. Even a Toronto medical marijuana clinic can be found here. Rest assure that you can find a lot of things to do and all kinds of business to discover.
Listing below are the outlines of sights and sounds of what makes Toronto such a great location for your next vacation.
- There are many professional sport teams that include Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Argonauts, Toronto Raptors and the Toronto Maple Leafs as well as the Hockey Hall of Fame. Take in a game and feel the excitement.
- The CN tower is a very popular travellers destination because it is the tallest freestanding structure in the world. You don’t want to miss visiting the CN tower if you’re there for the very first time.
- Toronto is proud of its educational institutions. You’ll find 3 universities and more then 20 prominent colleges.
- Toronto if full of culture and diversity. You’ll find places like China Town, Bloor West Village, Yorkville and Little Italy. There are plenty family friendly festivals take place in the surroundings on a regular basis.
- If you love wide variety of foods, then you’ll find mouth- watering foods to please the palate. Not only will you find great restaurants but there are many food festivals that highlight the various cultures in the city.
- There are many fun attractions for the whole family such as Ontario Place, Museum, Science Centre, Centre Island, Art Gallery, Molson Amphitheatre, Gallery 44, Casa Loma, Textile Museum of Canada, Amusement & Theme Parks, Toronto Stock Exchange and much more.
- Night life is a must for every Toronto visitor. There are a lot of bars, clubs, cabaret and dinner theatres, casinos, movie theatres, entertainment complexes, convert venues, theatre and performing arts as well as wineries.
Toronto is a diversity, adventure, fun and alive city. There are so many attractions and things to do that you’ll never get bored. Take your next vacation to Toronto and take it all in.